Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Been a While ...




“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”

~ Albert Einstein



It's been a while since I have blogged. Actually, I haven't blogged since last year (technically speaking). I haven't done a lot of things that I really enjoy doing for a while, which is why I am getting back on track. Life is too short to trudge through it just existing. Life is meant to be be "lived" and that is exactly what I intend on doing.
Aside from the norm of loving and raising a family I have a million and one things to do. I am working toward a lifestyle change called Homesteading and becoming "greener" everyday. I have a Life List to complete, tons of reading to do thanks to Project Fill-in-the-Gaps and my first novel to complete (credit must be given to NaNoWriMo for this). 2010 is going to be a very busy year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment