Saturday, August 8, 2009

Clearly Lost

I have found myself walking a dimly lit path in the forest of life. It is quite obvious that I am clearly lost. Maybe I should change my online name from Blissfully Me to Clearly Lost. Well, that's definitely a thought.

I thought that I would blog a few of my favorite quotes. Actually they aren’t my favorites, just ones that describe me to a “T”. The original quote is first and my translation follows.


I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
– Jennifer Unlimited

My plate is always full because I can’t stop biting off more than I can chew.
Or
I procrastinate so much that my days catch up to me with a vengeance.


If everything’s under control, you’re going too slow.
– Mario Andretti

If everything’s under control, the shit’s fixing to hit the fan.

Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.
– Stephen Vincent Benet

This one says it all … my CRAZY life will eventually kill me,
But not before it tortures me.


Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
– Source Unknown

To breathe is easy, it’s the holding your breath that sucks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment