Saturday, August 28, 2010

Uno, Dos, Tres



Day Three ...













Okay, so Nickelback's no Maya Angelou but this song does inspire and motive me.  While surfing the web for inspirational quotes this morning I ran across this video. It really made me stop and think ... what if today was my last day.  I realized that I am in no way ready to go on to that great beyond.  I have so much to do, so many things left undone and unspoken words that must be said. Not only that, but my world is still to negative to depart. I can't leave here feeling that my life was a waste or was to miserable to be of any importance. I still have much to learn and new heights to grow to. Since none of us really knows when our last day will be I plan on living every day as though it were my ending. I plan on making it a happy one.

Inspiration for the day taken care of, I focused on bettering my body. I had planned on taking a walk and that's exactly what I did. I slipped on my purple rain boots and trekked across the yard toward the woods. My walk wasn't a long one but it was enjoyable.  The leaves are starting to change around here and the air has a hint of Fall.  I pushed past weeds that have been left untouched, allowing them to grow into bushes.  I listened to the sounds of nature and spent a while watching two squirrels chase each other from tree to tree.  The walk wasn't strenuous but it was definitely exercise. 

With the day turning into night I have settled in with a bowl of homemade beef stew and a good book. I plan to read Red's Hot Honky-Tonk Bar by Pamela Morsi, for the rest of the evening and then get a good nights sleep. Tomorrow comes early.









Tasks for 08/29/10 :
Mind - Write something creative.
Body - Take a walk.
Spirit - Learn meditation.








362/365

No comments:

Post a Comment